Saturday, June 13, 2009

My first post! Getting to know me.


That's me and my cat Buddy. Unfortunately he ran away, but i do have other animals besides him. I have girl kitty named Sister, a bunny named Peter, and two schnauzers named Monty and Taffy. I don't have any pictures of my dogs.



I absolutely love American Girl dolls . I always have fun dressing and playing with them. I will post my summer photos of them tomorrow.
I have a hobby. A very expensive hobby. A hobby to dance.
Ballet is beautiful. Just how pointe dancers can hop right on to there toes. When I started ballet I wondered if I would ever be strong enough to go on pointe. Eventually my time would come and, WOW, my time is now. My first pointe class is Monday. Wish me luck! HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF ME TRYING MY POINTE SHOES ON!
Amazingly it didn't hurt one bit! :)

4 comments:

  1. i think outfit #2 is way better:)
    and wow, claire, this is amazing... this must've taken FOREVER to make :)

    -your buddy, margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I like yours alot it is neat! I'm really sory about your kitty. I have two cats myself.Thanks again for visiting my blog! Please visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing pointe shoes usually doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!