Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HELP!

Guys, I need your help! I am trapped in a library! Claire said it just said we would be here for less then two hours before going to our summer camp, CATS. But it seems like we've been here for years! Right when I got bad stuff started happening. First I found myself laying under a big pile of books! It's o.k. actually. Only my ankle hurts. Everybody knows that I want to be a movie star. Can't you imagine that single spotlight shining right on me! Oh that wonderful thought! Anyway I made a fabulous red capet with red paper. I know it isn't the red CARPET but it works and right when I was at ending pose BAM a librarian starts chasing me. I make a run for it but I am too slow and suddenly realize it is the librarian but it is Claire's mom lifting me up. Time to go to camp I sigh. At least I get to sing. Bye everyone!


~ Rebecca Rubin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!