Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So much to tell!

I sitting here tired. For the first Claire took me out. We went to to her mom's school and target. At ttt.....target there was doll oven, dishwasher, and microwave perfect for me. I didn't even have to ask before Claire started begging. She really can read my mind!Oh I have to go but Claire has stuff to tell you. bye, Emily .
Here she is

Hey! Guess what my dad my made! His version of Chrissa's party table. I absolutely love it. In stead of fitting four dolls it fits six! Then my mom got me some fake food at Toys-R-Us, along with a tin tea set! I HAVE to take photos.

I have also be swamped with american girl ideas. I went through my stuff shelf and I found a bunch of things for them like a little jewelry case that could be for them. I came up with a couple crafts to show you guys about but I want to know wich one to do first. Just leave me a comment with the number.

1.book
2. mini book
3. chrissa's table
4. book chair


I also went to coke world and got my dolls coca-cola cups! Anyways i think that is a long enough post. bye!

claire


LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.
LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.
LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Claire and dolls!
    Thanks for always commenting/following on our blogs! We appritiate it VERY much!
    The Sisters In ♥ community :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!