Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hi peoplzzz

I was over at Super Inky (CICK ON IT) and saw that I won her contest! She said she read my profile and saw we were very similar. It is an A.G. exclusive pink top, pink shoes, and a darker pink top. Makes sense since my blog is Think Totally Pink. I have no idea who is going to be the first to wear it but i can't wait till it is here! Thanks so much SUper Inky! Someone will be having a photo shoot soon....


Anyways picture wise there won't be any on here anymore. =( Blogger is such a pain to upload pictures to. I have so many great photo story ideas and they are all happening on my PICASA ( cick on picasa link)I hope you guys follow me! I have to go read blogs and do my science fair board... BYe

From the dollies at Claire's

P.s. I am getting new pointe shoes on Wednesday. My old ones were getting to soft.
LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.
LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.
LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!