Friday, July 9, 2010

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!AAHHHHH!

So I saw the new Ag site http://store.americangirl.com/html/myagconfig2/main.html ! EEP! It's is so cool I am going to save for the doll with blue eyes, brown wavy hair, and freckles and name her Piper! I love the dress, i think, that's purple plaid. Anyway that's all for now! I have to give credit to Jim's printable minis for the minis in my last post! You should really check them out all you have to do is take it in to a word like prossessor and expand them! What i really like is that they have like harry potter posters to print! Back to AG I really like that you can ow see the outfit on your formerly know as JLY dolls that are now called My AG doll!Ok well bye! Oh and p.s. hi Claudia!

Claire


LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

1 comment:

  1. I remember you commenting about Piper on my blog, so I thought I'd give you a heads-up:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/american-girl-doll-brown-hair-w-freckles-just-like-you-/300453850369?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

    #23, $65 BuyItNow on eBay - looks like it's in good shape. I saw it and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!