Sunday, August 8, 2010

Me and mom's business

Hello!

How are you all? Today I want to share me and my mom's business with you! Starting back when my mom didn't have me.

Back then my mom had a small business called Sugar Bottom. She sold vintage little things and all sorts of stuff but what would interest you would be her doll clothes. The doll clothes she made were beautiful! She put her business on a hold while she went to school but now she's coming back! We have been collecting little things here and there to sell on Etsy and Ebay. I have to admit I got some cute things to keep though too! I can't give you those links because they aren't opened yet. They will be soon though! What I can give is the link to our new blog Sugar Bottom (of course) please follow as the blog will be updated whenever we have new items. FOr more story go to Sugar Bottom.

I have been taking lots of pictures of things to sell and also a very special new girl...or new girls! =)
Meet Alice! =) She was a craiglist find for $40! It's kind of funny that when we went to get her we knew the lady who was selling her! I couldn't pass her up! My latest garage sale finds! These cuties were 3.50 each!


The one on the left is a Zapf doll and the other is a Gotz! They look like twins so in my world they're Alice's baby sisters.Her hair was a knot-ball before!Her not so bad!


The bangs were pretty bad though! But a little brushing took care of that!

Her bangs had hair spray in them that I couldn't get out. =( But it looks okay.

Alexis's (Lexi for short)hair after! Beautiful! It's feels like Elizabeth's hair!

Isabel's hair. I am telling you this is a bad picture!


The sisters!Izzy!
Alice with her Alice doll! Another G.S. find!

Lexi!
Alice in Wonderland dolls! Love them!Rockhopper for the Club Penguin fans! Want to meet up? I am Alexis Sky1!
I got this at a thrift store! The red chair I mean I already had the pink one! HAHAMy belle doll! She is the size of a Kelly! She is in one of my mom's awesome Kish Creations!
My doll sized stage! EEP! I Love it!
OI! Oh well Bye for now! Also Alice has her own blog on a new page of course you can't comment but that's not a problem since nobody EVER comments here! But check it out okay!
BYE!


LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting!