Sunday, July 26, 2009

Emily's Animal Adventure!

Hey it's Emily. I am going to go surprise the family animals and come play with them. Almost there! Hey guys! I am glad you're here . There is a big scary cat over there!
She isn't that scary baby.
Okay now I really need to go rock Sara she's crying! Wait! I am still scared.
The things I do for Chilly.




Claire

p.s. I had a really hard time with the pictures.





LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.
LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.
LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girlie! Your blog is really nice. I like it a lot. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger, I played with my 3 American Girl dolls all the time! The pictures brought back memories.=) In case you're wondering, I arrived here from Quinlyn's blog. If you'd like, drop by my blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Webkinz! I named her JiJi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!