Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too busy for anything!





Those were some pictures I was playing around with. They look really cool I think.the last one is from a new photo story coming out soon!

I was just thinking that I barely have anytime to do anything. I mean I go to camp 10:00 till 2:30, then I go to dance Monday Thursday. dad dinner on wednesday except this week I have my camp show tonight wed. thurs. and I have been working on embroidery and I'll show you pics when I finish I am busy now so gtg. bye


claire




LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.
LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.
LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

3 comments:

  1. Yes. You are a busy little woman. I love you more than I can say. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I don't want to be rude but you left American Girl Corner a comment and said to please not post it because your address was in it and they did,so I thought I would tell you so you can ask them to delete it or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound very busy! I love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!