Sunday, January 31, 2010

HeLlO

Hi!!! I haven't been on in a while and I am kind of ashamed.Since my last post I went to Boston for the annual library convention. Boston is really pretty! Unfortunately I didn't go to American Girl place, though. We got a lot of free books. We went because my mom is a librarian. I posted pictures of Boston on my Picasa. As you can see I brought Chrissa because she is my adventure girl.Our hotel was very fancy. It was across the street from a mall. We had dinner there some nights.We only went for the weekend. So... that's it. Check out my picasa if you feel like it. I also have some photo stories I never posted that I might today. Bye!

P.s. Those are sample pictures on below!








LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.
LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.
LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for commenting!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire, can you follow my blog? I saw you commented with a question! The NEW AG store is in Denver, Colorado! PLEASE FOLLOW BOTH MY BLOGS!!

    Mine: http://ionaluvshorses.blogspot.com/

    My Dollies: http://dollslives.blogspot.com/

    PLEASE FOLLOW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for commenting! I'm going to go and read the other blogs...sorry I can't follow, But I have Wordpress, so I'm not sure how!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!