Sunday, January 3, 2010

hello

Hi everyone! It's Claire. I saw nobody entered my contest. =( I guess nobody wanted a blog makeover. Oh well. I am going to introduce my 2 new blogs. They are both going to be on-going stories,so if you want to read them you should probaly follow them. ;) Here's the links:

http://chrissamaxwell.blogspot.com/

http://gwenthompson.blogspot.com/


They should be pretty good. I will post pictures on them to go with the stories.I feel like since nobody entered the contest nobody read my post. So do me a favor and just comment. I haven't gotten a comment in a long time.Plus I was checking everyday. I comment on yours why not comment on mine. The person who commented once (!) was the life of lola. (thanks) Since nobody bothered to guess what Chrissa was getting I'll tell you. I ordered her Llama. For Christmas I also received Chrissa,Gwen,Sonali,Chrissa's warm up set, and Chrissa's pjs. That's is it for this blog though sooo....Bye! COMMENT PLZ!


CLAIRE



LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.
LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.
LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey- thats SO cool that you got Gwen!! Are you going to take pictures of her??? Thanks for giving me credit!! :) I thought you got Pepper- thats what I was going to guess. :) Its a good thing I didn't because I was way off!!! LOL
    Lola Bean :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!