Monday, March 8, 2010

THings..

I can't come up with titles as you can see. I am so surprised and hapy that I am still getting new followers on all my blogs. I want to thank everyone. As Sonali said it has been rainy and sunny in the same day. By that I mean Summer sunny and Winter rainy. I am posting a lot of photo stories on picasa. I just took photo for one that I will post later. I was wondering a couple things. Would you guys mind if I do more short post or stick to my long once in a while posts. Also is there a way I could get you guys to comment more. I feel like I am blogging to the air. Anyways more posts to come about upcoming trips and contest prize photo shoot( once the prize comes) I am going to go read. I can oficially read the future. Ruthie is going to come and sit on my lap and force me to read to her. If she forces me to read to her she'll want some milk to enjoy while I read. If she goes to the kitchen to get some milk she'll see my drawing pad and want to draw. When she relizes she want to draw she will make me get out my best colored pencils. The pencils won't be sharp enough she'll want to sharpen them with the sharpener I can't seem to find. She'll find it behind my bookcase and will be too tired to draw and chances are she'll want me to read to her.

See my little Don't give your mouse cookies thing. =) Bye
Claire

LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.
LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.
LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to talk to you a little on email or something before I says yes to Tirya visiting .. please email me at thecrazydolllady@gmail.com .. no personal information in your first emails to me please .. except your first name only ..

    TracAn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!