Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back and STUFF!

Hi again everyone!!! I know it seems like "where did she come from" or "this is out of the blue" but I back! Be excited with! I have lots of reasons to most so expect a lot! Summer oficially starts Saturday for me and I'll kick it off with a big whopper post! =) To start I want to tell you about an blog that I can tell is gonna be AWESOME! Here's da linky:
A to be coool blog
I think you all will love this blog because it's our favorite thing, our little dollies. Okay..... that made sound like a six year old even though I am now a twelve year old! My birthday was May 21st. I have to show you everything I got. Anyhow,I am so happy to be back! I missed everyone sooo much! Although, I can't say I was that far I still kept up with my reading and a few comments here and there. I will be back soon I promise but now to end the post.

LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

*POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!