Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHASHINGTON DC!

Ok, so I am here in Whashington DC! It is 10:35 here but at my house it is like 7:30. Big time difference! I am in the dark because my mom wanted to sleep longer. I decided to bring Miss Ruthie and boy was she popular! Everywhere I went she was getting comments! Especially on the plane. I have a five second story to tell you. The scene: Me and my mom on the plane almost to Whashington. Story: I was telling her that it would be sooo cool if we could fly over the White house and then like five minutes later bam I saw the Whashington monument and the White House!!! SOOOO COOLL! oh well I have to go will post later with pictures bye!


LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!