Monday, June 28, 2010

HI HI! Cheap doll!

Hi again,
I know I said I would post about Washington every night we just got back to late. When I get home on Wednesday I will start catching you up. I am going to do it on picasa (my page)because I have so many pictures to show you all. I am so happy to annouce that farm girl writes has redone my blog for me. THANKS! I love love love it! Usually it costs a little but it is worth it! I actually won a contest for the makeover.

So I was surfing Craiglist.com (many of you know what I am talking about) and I found this littl girl for $10!!!! I already claimed her so don't try to go find her! I need your opinion though. Does she look Ag to you? Does she look like Elizabeth to you? She totally does to me. We are going to get her on Wednesday but I can't wait till then to figure out if she is Ag, though, I think she is.
image 1809879987-0

The reason, as told on the listing, for her being so cheap is that the person doesn't know if she is Ag. I am sooo sure she is after all isn't that Elizabeth's tea gown. I am not worried about the hair because I can fix her up. Do your remember Felicity's afro? Much better now! =) Anyway me and Felicity are so excited including that rest of the dolly family. Please comment! I need help..............

Claire


UPDATE! Now that I look at her more closely she looks like Julie not Elizabeth. Me and Felicity are sad, but not for long! I already have Julie so my mom said she could make her some adorable clothes and I could do her hair and we could sell her! I could get Piper!!!! =) Check picasa if you don't know what I am talking about. ANd inner star university! YAH! But if it is Elizabeth I will keep her and save for Piper to get her later in the summer. Please still comment with your thoughts.
LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 Craiglist! I,m always finding tons of AG stuff.
    Please check out my blog about my dolls.http://theadventuresofmyamericangirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!