Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Chrissa Maxwell Award!



This is a friend ship award! You get nominated them you send it to two people!Copy and paste the pictures on your blog!

Send A Hug!

I am sending you a hug because I think you are a wonderful and kind friend!


I think cute when I think of you!



And you know what I don't mind if you insist on drawing faces on your fruit!



And if you want to be fairies for the day I will join you!



And if you tell me a secret I will tell you one too!

Now I sent this to you because you're a friend I never want to be enemy's with.A friend I want to keep close! Now you don't have to send this to your friends but don't you think it would be awful nice after all I did say you are thought of as kind!



I give my award to Quilyn and Nora Demington!


CLAIRE!

LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much, Claire!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire!
    I was trying to find a good way to contact you to respond.
    That is completely fine if you want to get your own Piper. :-) I think every girl needs a Piper (so does Piper!)
    It will be a lot of fun to see what sort of fun stories and adventures your Piper has.
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!