Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chrissa( This post is for my purpose only)

This is the story Chrissa wrote when she came here ( I just want it on record)This blog was titled The Chrissa Maxwell Adventures and Chrissa on top of the world :

It's has been quite a journey to my new home. I started in a big place. Kids just like me every where.I was glad to be adopted because I was being a little bit bullied. This place was called American Girl City. Now I am in a little place called Santa Clara. The head mayor of American Girl city said I would be going to a good home to live with 11 other girls. She also said I would become a model.

First they packed me in a box. They filled it with peanuts. Everyone told me peanuts were very tasty!I had never had a peanut before.


After taping the box up they cut 2 small holes just big enough for me to breath through. I felt like I was being shipped to prison!

When I arrived my owner's mom took me and wrapped me up in pink sparkly paper. Weirdly she set me under a big plastic tree and there I waited for 2 long,boring weeks.

It was Christmas day! I still didn't know what was going on. About an hour later Claire (my new owners name) grabbed me and ripped of the paper her mom so lovingly wrapped.I knew I was now a model.

The first thing she did was put me in a fabulous dress and take me out for a photoshoot. Which is basically mme posing and her shooting. I still don't get it at all. As she took my photos she explained it all. About where I had come from and what Christmas was. It was all very entertaining. Back in American Girl City you'd never hear anything like that.

The other dolls were staring at me. I counted 26 eyes. I thought..wait..there shouldn't be that many eyes. Whose were the extra eyes. I scanned the crowd and saw my best friends Sonali and Gwen staring back smiling! Claire must have saw me smiling at her because she promtly picked me up and sat me down next to them.

I was happy they were here bacause I can't make friends in 1 day.

After Claire took her shower she put me in my pj they aparrently shipped when I came! She set me in a bed she made of card board. It is very comfortable.

I layed there thinking about all the different adventures I could have in my life of being a model.

Chrissa



LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!