Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gwen(this is for my purpose only)

The story Gwen wrote when she came here (once again my purpose) Blog was named Me, Gwen Thompson, a model?!?! and Gwen in the Garden:

I got adopted! I know a lot of people like me but they didn't have the money to buy me.( I wonder what that is.) It would be quite a different life. I mean I was a semi-model in American Girl City but now I would be a real full time model!! It would be different but I am so excited! I didn't want to tell anybody because before I was a tom-boy. Truth is I love frilly dresses and short skirts. But I didn't tell anyone especially my best friends Chrissa and Sonali. They would flip out!

I know she likes me because I am tom-boyish. One of the only reasons I like her is for her awesome clothes.

We met at soccer camp. The only reason Chrissa was there was because she was forced to. Actually I was too I just never got around to telling her. Wait I should tell you my story or how Chrissa would put adventure.


I started out in American Girl City. Now I am in Santa Clara with Chrissa and Sonali. I thought I would never see them again,but they are here! So I was opened first and the minute I saw there were other dolls I knew my eyes were sparkling! Especially when I saw Chrissa's confused eyes and Sonali's long wavy hair. Oh boy was I glad!

I was now satisfied and ready for bed. I guess knowing my friends are there relieved me enough for my body to catch up from the trip.

As I layed in my new bed thinking, I realized that this would be a new segment in the Gwenth model story.


Gwen


LIVE: Live for dressing your doll.LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes.LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

2 comments:

  1. It's fine! Jane can come to AGPPA.

    -Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! You commented on my blog about the book club. You do not have to give your phone number. It is optional, so, only if you want to give it out. :)
    You can go to http://www.laudergirl.weebly.com
    to sign up! :) And then once your signed up, I will email you the chat rooms password!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!