Monday, October 4, 2010

Hella again all!

 I welcome myself back to the blogging world! First I would like to metion lots of changes and updates but that's for the next post. This one is for Iona's 20 follower blog party.



Let me do do the quiz:



  1. When did you get interested in photography?
    I got interestedwhen I saw all of the other blogger's pretty photos!
  2. What is some of your favorite effects that you put onto your pictures?
    Some of my favorite effects are black and white and sepia. Black and white is dramtic while sepia adds charm.
  3. What is your favorite type of photography? (Macro, Landscape, Silhouette, etc.)
    I'm not sure how to answer this one but I guess silhouette are very pretty.
  4. Can you show us some of your favorite pictures? Why are they your favorite?
          Hmm.....


 I love the Washington memorial and this captured a really nice memory on my Washington DC trip.
 This picture is so elegant and bold I love it!

How did I capture this 10 miles away and in a moving tour bus I will never know?!

That's it for tonight I have a little while to enter a contest and then off to bed!Chow!

Claire















LIVE: Live for dressing your doll. LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes. LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

1 comment:

  1. Claire, on my blog you asked how to put comments on pages. All you need to do is click on "Post Options" at the bottom when you are typing. Then click on "Allow". Those were great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!