Sunday, October 17, 2010

Barn Party!Two Truths A Lie!

 I was invited to a barn party!




1. Who would you bring with you?I'd bring my mom, dogs, cat,and bunny


2. What will you wear to the party?I'd where jeggings, tee-shirt, and jacket.
3. What would you most like to see on my farm?I would want to see the animals!
4. What dish would you bring since it's pot luck? I would bring a yummy pasta salad! YUMMM!
5. What game or activity would you like to do during our get together? I would play frisbee with a goat!

I want to try this:


1. I have been a horrible blogger friend lately!
 2. I got three new dolls since I did a nice long post.
3. I have a Horse!

Two truths:

1. I have been a horrible blogger friend lately!
 2. I got three new dolls since I did a nice long post.
 
Lie 
3. I have a Horse!
 
I wish I had a horse. We have a neighborhood horse though that we are allowed to feed.
BIG POST SOON! LIKE TOMMORROW! I AM OFF SCHOOL!

Claire


LIVE: Live for dressing your doll. LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes. LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in my Barn Party. Giveaways start later today.
    Have a super week!
    Patrice
    Everyday Ruralty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!