Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lovely photo wednesday!

 Little post lead up to a big one! I want to do this.... This pick is from a photo story that I will post on here very soon, now that Blogger isn't totally annoying when I want to post pictures.

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire


You may ask "what the heck's she doing" but all will be revealed soon.........


Claire for now............



LIVE: Live for dressing your doll. LAUGH: Laugh at their childish mistakes. LOVE: Love your dolls and they'll love you.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Claire!
    I was wondering, do you have an email address for this blog?
    I discovered your blog through other blogs. I then saw that you dance, and so do I! So I was wondering if you had an email for this blog so we could talk ballet.
    Munch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have one! princessclaire1000 (at) yahoo (dot) com Thanks so much for commenting! o you have a blog for me to follow?

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I like AG dolls and do ballet and pointe. I am in a ballet class over my level and I struggle in it, but I still have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo! love your blog. totally awesome! i have a blog as well. pls follow me at: theagcentre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make buttons that people can put on their blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Hannah cool we have so muc in common! I don't don't know how because someone made it for me.

    @ m-line Thanks for the comment but please don't advertise. I follow all the blogs that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Claire! Love your blog! <3 Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!